IPv6 is used less than 1% of the networks, IPv4 is used remaining 99%.
It is safe to say that nearly 75% or may be more of the global population do not know about IPv6. It is largely because the IPv4 to IPv6 conversion mostly happens at the ISP level (Best Exchange Platform for IPv4). Facts to Know before Entering the IPv4 Marketplace However, there are many ISPs who have […]
Facts to Know before Entering the IPv4 Marketplace
IPv4 Marketplace is an established secondary market where brokers are mediators for IPv4 sellers to businesses who need IPv4s (Entering the IPv4 Marketplace). There was a need for RIR’s to do something for IPv4 address space exhaustion due to the exponential expansion of the internet worldwide and that is why a secondary market was introduced, […]
IPv4 Blocks and CIDR Netting
The Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) in 1993 introduced CIDR or Classless Inter-Domain Routing or Classless Addressing in order to slow down the fast exhaustion of IPv4 address blocks and the expansion of internet routing tables on routers (IPv4 Blocks and CIDR Netting). IPv6 Allows For Bigger Payloads Than IPv4 In networking basics, CIDR […]
IPv6 Allows For Bigger Payloads Than IPv4
The debate between IPv4 and IPv6 is something that has kept many businesses into indecision about which is better. Many aspects define the best Internet Protocol and we have attempted to answer this from a technical perspective (IPv6 allows for bigger payloads than IPv4). IPv4 Subnetting And VLAN Task Firstly, what is IPv6 and what […]
IPv4 Subnetting And VLAN Task
IPv4 Subnetting and VLAN have made the life of an administrator far easier and smoother in managing a large network in an organization that is spread across cities or countries (IPv4subnetting and VLAN Task). AFRINIC Enters IPv4 Exhaustion Phase 2 IPv6 is more compatible with mobile networks than IPv4 What is Subnetting? Subnetting allows a […]
IPv6 is more compatible to mobile networks than IPv4
Think IPv6, Think Mobile. IPv6 is the 6th version of IP addresses that are highly compatible with next-generation technology like mobile phones, cloud-enabled technologies, applications, platforms and more. (IPv6 is more compatible with mobile networks) IPv6 offers limitless IPs for the future of the internet to go on for many years, unlike IPv4. IPv4 or IPv6, […]
Why are companies hesitant in deciding between IPv4 and IPv6?
This is a wakeup call to all (Deciding Between IPv4 And IPv6 ) companies who have not moved from IPv4 to IPv6. IPv6 adoption in 2019 was slower than expected, yet we hope that in 2020 we will see a steady rise. Companies who are still on IPv4 are likely to lose out customers already on IPv6, yet their website […]
IPv4 or IPv6, Which is better for Gaming?
Are you a gamer on Xbox? Have you come across the debate on which is better IPv4 or IPv6 for gaming PC? If yes, then you are in the right place to find the answer. For online gamers, having IPv6 connectivity is a dream come true. But Why? High-speed gaming and more winnings are what […]
Scenario of IPv6 in 2019 vs scenario of IPv6 in 2020
Goodbye 2019 and Welcome 2020!! Yet internet experts have daunting questions about (Scenario Of IPv6 In 2019 vs 2020) IPv6 adoption in 2020. The option of transition from IPv4 to IPv6 has been undoubtedly instrumental in accelerating the popularity of IPv6. (Scenario Of IPv6 In 2019 vs 2020) The major concern in IPv4 is the lack […]
Latest Deal in IPv4 Address
Christmas is close on the heels and so is New Year 2020, and IPv4 Addresses have had quite a good year with the Purchase and sale of IPv4 Address Blocks (Latest Deal in IPv4 Address). Many unused IPs were sold, bought and leased through Official Brokers of RIRs like Alpha InfoLab Inc., where IPv4.deals is the official marketplace […]