Finally, the RIPE IPv4 pool is moving towards dry up of /22 blocks. (RIPE Proceeds Towards IPv4 Dry Up) But, don’t lose heart, you can still buy /22 blocks registered to RIPE from IPv4.deals.
The scenario of IPv6 in 2019 vs scenario of IPv6 in 2020
It is still not too late for companies to grab the last of the legendary RIPE IPv4 blocks of the /22 fame. (RIPE IPv4 blocks) The transfer is smooth and agile, and buyers have the advantage of getting clean IPs.
Also Read: How to find unused IPv4s addresses?
To find unused IPv4 addresses, the best IPv4 marketplace is your best bet. (RIPE Proceeds Towards IPv4 Dry Up) The process is very simple and easy:
- Go to the IPv4.deals Exchange Platform page
- You can browse through the different blocks available for sale
- Click on the Buy Now button
- Register with IPv4.deals by filling the contact form
- Once, you do that we will initiate the procedure according to RIPE transfer guidelines for registration to the buyer.IPv4 or IPv6, which is better for Gaming?
Since RIPE IPv4 transfer policy is very straight forward and since IPv4.deals are official brokers and approved by RIRs like RIPE, APNIC, ARIN, we will facilitate an agile transfer and will take care of all required documentation(RIPE Proceeds Towards IPv4 Dry Up).