IPv4 addresses are sure in demand; with the primary market namely Regional Internet Registries (RIR) running out of IPv4s. (Sell IPv4 Addresses) It has become more of an urgency to buy bulk IP addresses from a secondary market.
A scenario of IPv6 in 2019 vs scenario of IPv6 in 2020
A secondary market is nothing but an IP address marketplace that is all online where a registered IP Broker facilitates between an IPv4 address buyer, IP seller, and the RIR. For example, Alpha InfoLab Inc. (Sell IPv4 Addresses) is a registered and approved Broker and Facilitator. IPv4.deals is the online marketplace where sellers and buyers visit, quote or bid price.
How to get an IPv4 Address?
- As a company or business running an online website where it reaches out to potential customers through Email Marketing or Social Media or Search Engine Advertising you have the capacity to grow more rapidly, so require more IPs but do not really have the budget to adopt IPv6, hence buying IPv4s through a secondary market is vital (Sell IPv4 Addresses).
- On the other hand, there are many companies that have surplus IPv4s or their requirements have surpassed IPv4 and now they have scaled up to IPv6 and do not require the IPv4s, these need to sell them.
- Now a common online portal like IPv4.deals will allow a company to purchase IPv4 addresses and allow another company to sell IPs.
- The main advantage of using an IP broker is that one can buy IPv4 addresses in seconds and the online portal is recognized by the RIRs.
- The entire process of buying and selling of IP blocks is seamless through IPv4.deals that also provides complete confidentiality of the buyer and seller.
- Our brokerage fee is very competitive where our IP specialists provide dedicated assistance throughout.
1. Vetting the seller: From researching and vetting every seller that comes to us
2. Examine the seller’s IP: We also thoroughly examine the seller’s IP blocks for being technically sound, clean and not part of any blacklists.
3. Partner with the buyer: Finding a genuine buyer for seller’s IPs
4. Paperwork: Collecting and checking for the authenticity of the required paperwork from buyer and seller.
5. Inform RIRs about buyer and seller intent: Information about buyer and seller intent is passed on to RIR and all required paperwork is submitted to the concerned RIR – RIPE NCC, APNIC, LACNIC, ARIN and AFRINIC (Inter-RIR transfer of IPs also available)
6. Payment by Buyer and confirmation by Seller: Secure Buyer paid for the IPs bought and get confirmation from the seller about receiving the amount
7. IP ownership and transfer: Ownership and Transfer of IPs from the seller to the buyer by the concerned RIR
8. IP Transfer complete: Once the IP transfer is complete, the broker informs the various internet service organizations like WhoIs, records of DNS, etc. about the transfer of IPs from the seller to the buyer.
9. Funds released to Seller: The funds are released to the seller as soon as the IPs are transferred and registered in the name of the buyer.
IPv4 or IPv6, Which is Better for Gaming?
Hence, absolute liaising between buyer, seller, and RIR is done by IPv4.deals. You can also read and learn more about brokers, the importance of their role in IP buying and selling or to get answers about frequently asked questions, go to our FAQ page.
Buying IPv4s and for that matter even selling your excess IPv4 blocks can be complicated and a challenging affair. However, going through a broker like IPv4.deals will provide you with buying, leasing and IP transfer solutions that fit both the buyer and seller.
Benefits of IPv4 Secondary Market.
Our mission is to fulfill your exceeding IP needs and provide you with helpful technical support by professionals who know the procedure of buying and selling and give you the best IP deals.